+47 93 05 01 86
Sales Office Western Hemisphere
5750 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Suite 403
Privacy and data protection laws protect the integrity and confidentiality of a person’s private information. Ace Oil Tools is committed to protecting the privacy rights of our employees and everyone with whom we do business. We will only use personal data for appropriate purposes, and personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection regulation and Ace Oil Tools procedures.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACE OIL TOOLS
Third party service providers may process personal data on behalf of Ace Oil Tools within various areas. Ace Oil Tools will implement adequate safeguards in accordance with applicable law to protect your personal data processed by third party service providers.
Ace Oil Tools also processes personal data about data subjects that are not employed or engaged by Ace Oil Tools, for these purposes:
Procurement Related Matters
Ace Oil Tools processes personal data necessary in order to procure goods and services from suppliers and contractors. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
To ensure regulatory compliance with Norwegian and international regulations on sanctions, as well as ensuring compliance with anti-money-laundering regulation, Ace Oil Tools may perform a screening of external third parties with whom Ace Oil Tools has relations.
– Remember your login information
– Stay safe when you are logged in
– Make sure the web pages look consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
– Improve the performance of the web pages by loading the pages faster
– Improve user experience
Targeted cookies are used to:
– let you share and like content
– Send information to other websites to customize their advertisements
Examples of usage
Cookies are used to provide you with better services, such as:
– Enable a service that recognizes your device so you do not have to provide the same information multiple times
– Remember that you have already entered your username and password when logged in to the pages, so you do not have to redo it for each page.
– Measure how many persons using the services so we can make them easier and faster
– Analyze data to help us understand how to use services online so we can improve them
You can read more about cookies and how to use them at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking Help in your browser.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data Ace Oil Tools may collect and hold about data subjects includes:
- contact information such as name and address, telephone numbers and email address
- details about an individual’s work experience and qualifications, national identity number, banking information, next of kin information
- business details, including the names of relevant office holders of a company and business numbers
Personal data may be collected in several ways, including:
- directly by Ace Oil Tools staff when establishing a business relationship or through operational dealings;
- from a third-party service provider or agent, from a source of publicly available information (e.g. websites) or from an employer (e.g. where a supplier or contractor provides personal data about their employees); or through use of Ace Oil Tools’ website
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
National and international data protection gives rights to data subjects. Please refer to these regulations for further information about your rights.
If you have questions or want to exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact Ace Oil Tools (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)