+47 93 05 01 86
Sales Office Western Hemisphere
5750 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Suite 403
We are recruiting!
Ace Oil Tools is experiencing solid international growth and are now strengthening the team with a CFO. The CFO will be a valued member of the senior management team and will actively steer the company’s financial situation together with the CEO.
The ideal candidate has a strong commercial mindset and proven track record from previous roles. Team player, dynamic, result-driven and sound analytical skills are key factors in order to succeed in the role.
- Participate in developing company strategy, clear goals and processes for follow-up on KPI’s together with CEO
- Ensure financial control and sound financial reporting in company, including budget process owner, cash management, profit optimization, risk management and soft funding. This includes setting up/financial control of global affiliates
- Prepare Board documentation and act as Board secretary
- Responsible for company ERP system (Tripletex) and its functions
- Master’s degree in finance or other relevant subjects
- 8 years of relevant experience with great financial understanding
- Sound experience from financial control and reporting activities
- Experience from an international business environment as well as from fast growing smaller/mid-sized companies
- Experience from M&A’s, negotiation activities and commercial contracts is advantageous
- Sound processes and systems competence
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, written and spoken
Ace Oil Tools offers a unique opportunity where you will be able to use and develop your abilities and play a key role in the company’s exciting growth strategy. Office location is Randaberg.
For further information and initial enquiries, please contact Visindi by Bjørn Helle, +47 991 24 766 or Siv Tone Hilde-Larsen, +47 916 56 109 All enquiries are treated confidentially, also towards our client in the initial phase, if desired. Please submit your application and CV via www.visindi.no as soon as possible and no later than 13. February 2019.