Ace Oil Tools at OTC 2017 - come meet us!
We are exhibiting at the Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, 1-4 May 2017. The conference brings together petroleum professionals, industry leaders, investors and policymakers from all aspects of the industry. Come visit Ace Oil Tools at the Investinor Pavilion, booth 4326, to learn more about our innovative products and technology.
This year we are launching a groundbreaking new centralizer - CentrAce in collaboration with Centek. CentrAce key features are:
• Holding force of >90,000lbs
• Pulled into the well by the casing
• Time and cost savings
• Multiple units per joint can be installed if required
• Casing can be rotated
• Low ECD signature
• Low friction unit
• High standoff ratio
• High restoring force
• High fl ow by area
• Fully compressed in tight tolerance casing conditions
• Full traceability of the product
• Hydraulically installed
• Fitted to casing on the pipe rack or yard
• Can be bundled for offshore transport or placed in racks
• Adaptable for use with a TUR or UROS designed centralizer
• Fully heat treated
• Centralizer remains a single piece unit
Want to know more, let's have a talk!